Quinn McDonald, M.A.
- Writing skills coach, trainer and consultant
- 20+ years helping individuals and organizations communicate
clearly, professionally, powerfully
- More about Quinn…
About the Program
In response to requests for a written communication academy, AGTS has brought together the best of our most popular stand-alone modules into a comprehensive three-day certificate program delivered over several weeks to allow time to absorb content and work on personal projects. The program covers the core skills, tips, tools and techniques needed to produce a variety of written documents quickly, effectively, professionally.
- Increased confidence in your ability to communicate effectively through written communication.
- Increased productivity by using time-saving writing methods.
- Fewer misunderstandings by using tips and techniques that foster clarity and conciseness.
- Fewer document errors by using proven proofreading techniques.
- A reputation for professionalism in written communication.
Previous participant comments:
- “The instructor is highly skilled and knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor. She was committed to our success as individuals and made a hard subject fun and engaging.”
- “Excellent presenter! Quinn’s knowledge and wonderful teaching style encouraged questions and engagement . She made the learning fun and the time fly.”
- “Presenter used great examples and gave good immediate feedback on our exercises. I’m very glad I attended the series!”
- A seasoned training provider with a proven track record.
- Founded in 1980 as a “one stop shop” for a broad range of topics.
- Money back guarantee.