Five different generations are coming together in today’s workplace. Each has its own values and ways of looking at work and life. These differences are often the cause of misunderstanding, difficult feelings, poor morale, and low productivity.
In this half-day program, you’ll learn key tips and techniques for improving communication and understanding between the generations.
All employees will benefit from this program. Managers, supervisors, and team leaders will find it indispensible.
- Stronger, more cohesive teams.
- Increased productivity.
- Improved workplace morale.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- List the key characteristics of each generation.
- Understand what motivates another based on individual generational values.
- Communicate needs and wants in a manner that each generation understands.
- Build trust and respect across the generational lines.
- Generational types
- Baby Boomers
- Generation X
- Generation Y
- Generation Z
- Work styles
- Management approach
- Work structure
- Reward system
- Career goals
- Communication styles
- Conflict resolution
- Mutual respect
- Action planning