If you are an experienced presenter but would like to move to the next level of expertise, this is the class for you. Learn techniques used by top speakers to polish and refine your work-related presentations.
Any employee who makes or will make presentations as part of his/her responsibilities.
- Increased confidence in speaking situations.
- Engaging, high-impact presentations.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Plan and organize a clear, cohesive, and well-timed presentation.
- Identify and use appropriate gestures and body movements.
- Adapt movement and gestures to the size of the group.
- Practice vocal techniques of enunciation, inflection, and projection.
- Identify the best use of humor and personal illustrations.
- Discuss appropriate methods for handling difficult participants.
- Planning and organizing a perfect presentation
- Understanding your audience
- Creating your purpose
- Intriguing format techniques
- Typical presentation organization
- Common organization patterns
- Developing objectivity
- Perfect delivery: body movement and gestures
- Generating “aliveness”
- Stage presence and posture tricks
- Two methods for eye contact
- Handling presentation stress
- Practicing vocal excellence
- Using stories, illustrations, and examples
- Handling questions
NOTE: Participants are videotaped as part of the class.