As globalization moves forward at a rapid pace, certain skills and abilities become more and more critical. “People skills,” always important, are now more important than ever. They are often listed as the number one factor in determining individual success in the workplace.
In this one-day program, you’ll learn everything you need to know to begin boosting your people skills right away.
Anyone interested in maximizing his/her potential.
- Improved relationships.
- Higher productivity.
- Reduced stress.
- Increased job satisfaction.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Understand and explain the important difference between IQ and EQ.
- List the five core EQ skill areas.
- Assess your current EQ levels.
- Identify and practice techniques that raise EQ.
- Harness emotions to work for you, not against you.
- Implement an EQ Action Plan.
- EQ vs. IQ
- Assessing your EQ
- Components of emotional intelligence
- Self awareness
- Self regulation
- Social Skills
- Emotional development
- The meaning behind emotions
- Dealing with adversity
- Motivating self and others
- Taking others into account
- Satisfying your needs and the needs of others
- Skill Training
- Handling situations effectively
- Situational planning
- Action Planning