Are you at risk for stress overload? Do you think you might be a candidate for burnout? If so, take a look at the statements below and check those that apply to you.
__I frequently have more work than I can reasonably get done each day.
__I don’t have enough support to handle the demands of my job.
__I frequently must deal with angry, upset customers or frustrated co-workers.
__I take the pressures of the job home at night.
__My personal and family life is beginning to suffer.
__When people are upset at work, I tend to take it personally.
__My sleep, digestion, or eating habits are becoming disrupted.
If you checked two or more of these statements, this workshop can help. Learn proven tips and techniques used by stress management experts. Develop an action plan tailored to your special stress profile.
Anyone will benefit from this program with its tips and techniques for staying balanced and energized.
- Greater energy and sense of well-being.
- Increased productivity.
- Improved relationships.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the major sources of stress in your life.
- Describe proven methods for eliminating or coping more effectively with stress.
- List strategies for preventing burnout.
- Discuss ways to control "self-created" stress.
- Develop a personalized action plan using the Essi Systems StressMap® workbook.
- Understanding the nature of stress
- Human stress–what is it?
- Are you burning out?
- Stress vs. distress
- Assessing the stress and potential for burnout in your life
- Four parts of stress
- Influences on stress rhythms
- The three C’s of stress hardiness
- Personal power grid
- Worksheet: Pre/Post measurement
- Breaking the vicious cycle of stress
- A lifelong program of stress management
- Ways to manage stress
- Nine things you can do to manage your stress
- Take personal control of your life