In today’s fast-paced and rapidly-changing work environment, managers at all levels are charged with the responsibility of implementing change. Dealing with change can be daunting-everyone is familiar with the line “We tried that once, but it didn’t work.”
The good news is that change can be successfully managed with a solid understanding of the dynamics of change and by using proven leadership techniques in dealing with them.
In this half-day program, you’ll learn everything you need to know to implement change with a minimum of pushback and a maximum of success.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Explain the need to be able to change quickly in today's work environment.
- Identify common mistakes in implementing change.
- Understand the key stages in the change process and identify leader behaviors that foster positive change.
- Utilize proven methods for reducing resistance and building buy-in to change.
- Analyze and plan for a change project.