Quality customer service is no longer “nice to have,” it is critical to individual and organizational success. In this half-day session you will learn the basics of customer service and the manager’s role in ensuring customer service excellence.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Outline the key elements of customer service.
- Explain why quality customer service is critical to your personal success.
- Demonstrate the customer and stakeholder mapping technique.
- Describe what is meant by customer service climate and how it is measured.
- Explain the manager’s role in fostering a climate of customer service excellence.
- Demonstrate the service mapping process.
- List communication techniques related to quality customer service.
- List techniques for obtaining customer input.
- Develop an action plan for assessing and improving customer service in your department or unit.