Customer expectations are on the rise in both the public and private sectors. Gone are the days when customers suffered in silence. These days the customer’s level of satisfaction can make or break an organization and can make or break a career. When you attend “Be a Customer Service Superstar,” you will learn the best practices used by top performers everywhere. You’ll be amazed at what can be gained by regularly applying a few simple customer service “golden” rules.
Employees who want to bring new meaning to customer service for themselves and/or the organization.
- Project a professional, service-oriented image for yourself and the organization.
- Meet and exceed the expectations of all types of customers.
- Feel confident in your ability to deal effectively with even the toughest customer situation.
- Increase your value to the organization.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Explain what good customer service is and identify what today’s customers expect.
- State the benefits of good public relations to both the organization and employee.
- Identify four different types of service common to organizations and/or to individual service providers.
- Explain the part personal values play in both internal and external customer service.
- Deal more effectively with argumentative and other “difficult” customers.
- Cite 8 fool-proof steps to being a Customer Service Superstar and use those steps to ensure exceptional service on a consistent basis.
- Today’s customer environment and the part you can play
- Benefits of giving good service
- Different “types” of service
- Values and the role they play
- Different stages of customer service interactions
- 8 steps to being a Customer Service Superstar
- Using professionalism to handle difficult or challenging situations