Do you ever wish you had a magic wand to deal with the difficult people in your life? This program may be just what you’re looking for. Learn powerful techniques that work like magic even with the most difficult types!
Anyone who would like to be more effective when dealing with difficult people.
- Interact positively and effectively with even the most challenging individuals.
- Feel confident in your ability to diffuse anger—in yourself and in others.
- Increase your value to the organization by building essential people skills.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the seven different types of difficult people.
- Describe the relationship between self-esteem and difficult behavior.
- List and practice techniques for dealing with each difficult behavior type.
- List and practice strategies for diffusing anger in yourself and others.
- The profile of the difficult person
- A three-part plan of action
- Specific techniques for seven types of difficult people
- The dynamics of difficult behavior
- Self-esteem and self-fulfilling prophecy
- Building new relationships with difficult people
- Rapport, sameness, trust
- Guidelines for diffusing anger
- A specific plan for each type of person