For you as a supervisor, motivation and delegation will be key management tools for getting work done through others. In this powerful half-day workshop you will learn specific skills to enhance your effectiveness in these two key areas.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Describe the role of a supervisor.
- Understand key steps of delegation.
- Identify what to delegate.
- Practice a delegation conversation.
- Use proven methods to increase your ability to encourage and motivate employees.
- Customize your delegation and motivation techniques to the individual employee.