This program is designed to help you get the most out of your time at work and at home. It goes beyond the standard principles of effective time management and focuses on the demands specific to today’s work environment.
You will identify common time-wasters and learn ways to cope with and/or eliminate them. You will explore different types of time management tools and learn which ones are best for a particular situation. The tips and techniques from this session will enable you to develop personal plans for improvement.
Any employee who wishes to maximize personal productivity.
- Get more out of your time.
- Set priorities and stick to them.
- No more missed deadlines.
- Project an image of efficiency and high achievement.
- Reduce stress and regain balance.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Identify specific time-wasters and ways for reducing their impact on the job.
- Distinguish between time wasters and legitimate job-related tasks.
- Explain the difference between tasks which need to be done and tasks which are unnecessary.
- Set priorities and understand techniques for sticking to them.
- Decide which type of time management tool is best suited to your specific needs.
- Develop a plan to effectively organize the work day and/or your home life.