August 26, 10:30-11:45 a.m. (AZ time). Free to AGTS members who are on our mailing list — 1 ticket per email. (Seating is limited to 20, so register early). Watch for details.
With so many meetings running virtually these days, it is important to understand the pitfalls of online sessions and how to overcome them. In this powerful Zoom Bite©, you will learn how to boost meeting productivity and maintain that productivity in virtual sessions.
This session will be of particular benefit to meeting leaders.
- Greater awareness of the factors that affect meeting effectiveness.
- Maintain meeting productivity even in virtual settings.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Clarify and set meeting outcomes to create realistic agendas.
- Describe the meeting model that promotes work and improves meeting flow.
- Name strategies for challenging meeting situations.
- What All Meetings Have in Common
- Anatomy of a Meeting
- Meeting Process
- Meeting Roles
- Leverage Points for Boosting Meeting Productivity
- Engaging Meeting Participants
- Encouraging Participant Input
- Managing Meeting Dynamics
- Unique Challenges of Virtual Meetings and Tips for Overcoming Them
 Zoom Bites © are hour-long overviews that provide an introduction to key business topics and competencies. If you would like to be notified as other Zoom Bites © come online, join our CEO’s mailing list (see right).