Einstein once described his theory of relativity (pretty much) this way, “When you put your hand on a hot stove, a second feels like an hour. When you are doing something you enjoy, an hour feels like a minute.” In this session we’ll take the concept and apply it to how we work. Together we’ll discover what brings out the best in you and how you can make the most of your strengths and natural tendencies so time flies.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Use a “test” to determine your thinking style and work tendencies and how to use this information to enhance your work.
- Plan your day around your natural energy peaks and valleys.
- Take on projects and tasks that best suit your strengths and abilities.
- Organize your things and your days around your natural tendencies in order to help maximize your potential.
- Understand what makes each of the people we work with tick so we can honor the differences and work better together.