Everything DiSC® is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. Everything DiSC®is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. Prior to participating in this Everything DiSC® program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of online questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior.
- Increased ability to work well with others.
- Reduce stress and greater job satisfaction.
- Improved team climate and productivity.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Describe your own DiSC style and motivations.
- Describe other DiSC styles and motivations.
- Explain how to use DiSC information to build more effective relationships.
- Use behavioral clues to help people-read in the absence of DiSC data.
- Common behavioral styles and how they affect each other
- Contributions of each behavioral style
- Strategies for improving communication and understanding between behavioral styles
- Action planning for improved relationships
Note: Participants will need to complete the online DiSC® assessment at least five-days prior to class start to provide opportunity for DiSC®Profiles to be processed in time for class. A link will be provided to each registered participant.