Individuals interested in learning about the concept of ethics, how to recognize ethical issues, and how to make ethical choices in management situations.
- Learn the concept of ethics, how to recognize ethical issues and how to make ethical choices.
- Learn the skills required for preventing and correcting ethical violations using practical steps.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Describe different perceptions of ethics.
- Discuss attitudes about ethics.
- Identify ways to spot ethical problems as well as rationalizations for unethical behavior.
- Define core ethical principles.
- List methods for encouraging ethical behavior and decisions.
- The environment of ethical thinking
- Attitudes and ethics
- Business ethics
- Individual ethics: the need for ethical humility
- When ethics are questioned
- Common rationalizations
- Why do people act unethically
- Different cultural attitudes that affect ethical decision making
- Developing ethical values
- What are ethics, morals and values?
- Core ethical principles
- Ethical decision making
- Models for ethical decision making
- Principled reasoning
- References and Resources