Do you ever feel uncomfortable in social settings because you know there are “do’s and don’ts” but you’ve never learned them? Have you had some training in etiquette, but it was so long ago you’d like a refresher? Do you need help understanding the important rules and protocols that could affect your career and relationships? If you answered yes to any of these, this lively half-day program is for you.
Anyone who wants to make a good impression and feel more at ease in social settings.
- Create a favorable impression wherever you go.
- Gain respect and cooperation from others.
- Feel confident in social settings.
- Help build a more gracious business atmosphere.
- Enhance career options.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of a positive first impression.
- Make introductions with grace and ease.
- Apply the rules of etiquette to the use of the telephone and other electronic devices.
- Understand and apply the do's and don't of e-mail usage.
- List the top rules of business meeting and event etiquette.
- Apply the key points of business dining etiquette.
- State at least three rules for business travel.
- State at least five ways you can be more successful in the workplace.
- Identify a personal etiquette action plan.
- Your etiquette IQ
- The importance of a first impression
- Telephone and e-mail etiquette
- Rules for business meeting and event etiquette
- Business dining etiquette
- Rules for business travel
- Workplace etiquette tips
- Your personal etiquette action plan