Frontline supervisors and managers (Not for the general employee audience)
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Define workplace engagement in your own words.
- Identify effective management practices that foster employee engagement.
- Plan for action - improve your employees' engagement using proven strategies.
- What is Workplace Engagement
- What it means for employees
- What it means for the organization
- Factors that Enable Engagment
- The Evidence Supporting Engagement Efforts
- The Manager’s Role in Employee Engagement
- Get Started! How to Begin Fostering Engagment