You have unique styles, preferences, and ways of working. The Four Windows® program helps you explore your own and others’ distinctive personality strengths and stressors. You will learn to respect and appreciate differences in the way people function, and will better understand relationship building, effective communication, and team dynamics.
This hands-on, interactive seminar is filled with practical and useful activities that will help you apply the concepts to your personal and professional life for immediate payoff.
Anyone who would like to build more positive, productive relationships
- Preparation for influencing others effectively.
- Resources to build harmonious relationships.
- Tools for increased personal and team productivity.
- Skills and concepts for improved morale and greater job satisfaction.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Outline the development and benefits of recent temperament concepts.
- Describe your core values and needs and compare them to those of the other temperaments.
- Explain what is meant by "discomforts" when it comes to interaction outside your temperament or between different temperaments.
- Discuss the strengths of each of the four temperaments and why each perspective is needed.
- Explain how strengths can become "excesses."
- Describe methods for creating an ideal work environment for every temperament.
- Develop skills to help achieve buy-in from all four temperaments.
- Describe techniques for managing challenging interactions.
- Utilize powerful temperament tools to enhance interpersonal interactions.