Help your teams:
- Build alignment
- Create mutual respect and trust
- Communicate clearly
- Resolve conflict
If you are developing new teams, moving teams toward self-direction, or simply wish to improve the functioning of current teams, AGTS can help. We’ll work with you to develop an approach that is specifically designed to meet your needs and objectives.
The Team Building Process:
When you call AGTS, we will work collaboratively with you through the following steps:
- Assessment of the current team dynamics and the desired outcomes of the team building process.
- Design a team building plan based on your team’s unique needs and objectives.
- Implementation of the team-building plan.
- Follow-up one to three months after implementation.
All aspects of the AGTS team training and team building process are designed to meet the unique needs of your team, taking into account the team’s mission, goals and objectives, and the context within which the team completes its tasks.
By the end of this program, you will be able to: