Now more than ever, individuals and organizations must rely on innovation skills to survive and thrive. In this one-day program, you’ll learn powerful tools and techniques used by top creativity experts everywhere for dealing with the challenges of today’s “more-with-less” environment.
Anyone interested in increasing individual or team innovation skills.
- Creative ideas and innovative solutions.
- Breakthrough thinking and “out-of-the-box” approaches.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by innovative thinking and why it is a critical competency in today’s workplace.
- Identify the benefits of visual literacy.
- Express ideas both visually and verbally.
- List common barriers to innovation.
- Outline the innovation process.
- Apply powerful innovation tools and techniques.
- Help establish a culture of creativity and innovation in your workgroup or organization.
- Innovation Defined
- Innovation and the Creative Problem Solving Process
- Six Ways to Create a Culture of Innovation (article)
- Building an Innovative and Creative Culture
- Managing Your Inner Critic
- Enroll Your Inner Hero
- Adding Visuals to Innovation
- Diagramming Notes
- Attitude Matters in Problem Solving
- Innovation and Problem Solving
- Evaluating the Ideas