Many of our Supervisor’s and Manager’s Academy graduates have asked for ongoing development opportunities. They’ve expressed an interest in keeping skills sharp and in staying current with new trends. They are also interested in continuing to network with peers from other organizations.
In response to these requests, AGTS has created a series of facilitated sessions where participants, through instructor-led discussions, will uncover key lessons from respected, best-selling management books.
Participants will meet three times in the upcoming season for two and a half hours each session. The discussion leader is Laura Royal, M.S. Ed., whose background in management and leadership development will guarantee a stimulating and high-payoff series.
Ask us about bringing a discussion series to your organization. We have a variety of titles available, and your book suggestions are also encouraged.
Graduates of the AGTS Supervisor's or Manager's Academies and other professionals who would like to keep their management skills sharp and up-to-date.
- Stay current with the latest management thinking, tips, and techniques.
- Gain new perspectives on classic management issues.
- Continue to build confidence in your abilities as a manager.
- Reconnect with your network of management peers.
- Stay engaged and excited about your chosen field of work..
- First Break All the Rules: What the World’s Greatest Managers Do Differently by Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman
- Crucial Confrontations: Tools for Resolving Broken Promises, Violated Expectations, and Bad Behavior by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, and Al Switzler
- Keeping Employees Accountable for Results: Quick Tips for Busy Managers by Brian Cole Miller