Handling employee issues is a difficult aspect of management and supervision. Adding the component of having employees off-site makes the challenges much greater. This seminar will help you enhance your leadership skills from a distance, assess problems accurately, efficiently solve problems, and help employees to be self-motivated and work autonomously.
All supervisors, team leaders, and managers.
- Lessen your frustration and improve you effectiveness in confronting on-the-job attitude problems.
- Learn to handle problems once and for all rather than having them bounce back after being addressed.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the most common attitude problems encountered on the job.
- Define criteria for detecting attitude problems before they escalate.
- Demonstrate specific techniques for dealing with each type of attitude problem.
- Implement an action plan for dealing with attitude problems in your workplace.
- Define “types” of attitude problems
- What can be done about an attitude problem?
- Causes and effects
- Three powerful techniques for troubleshooting attitude problems
- When termination is the best solution
- Preventing attitude problems
- Attitude indicators in the selection interview
- On-the-job warning signals that a problem is brewing
- Leadership and problem prevention
- The working climate
- Understanding and managing people differences
- Action planning for your situation