In today’s fast-paced, high-tech, more-with-less work environment, many people have too much to do and not enough time to do it in. On top of that, there are numerous obstacles to be faced each day–interruptions, meetings, phone calls, crises, equipment breakdowns, competing priorities, disagreements, ineffective delegation, and “people problems.” In this powerful one-day program you’ll learn proven techniques for staying focused and “on task” even in the most challenging circumstances.
Anyone will benefit from this program.
- Greater productivity with less stress and more balance.
- Increased confidence in your ability to get important things done in a timely fashion.
- A reputation for results and reliability.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Identify your top priorities and stick to them.
- Set goals and develop plans for accomplishing them.
- Schedule your day for maximum effectiveness.
- Use powerful techniques to manage obstacles that can threaten your priorities.
- Manage stress to stay productive.
- Identifying your top priorities
- Four priority types
- Benefits/payoffs for working on the right things
- Priority analysis–how to define your top priorities each day
- Taking control of the workday
- Planning and goal setting
- Setting ACTION goals
- Using strategic planning techniques for moving forward on goals and projects
- Setting personal goals
- Effective scheduling
- How to use the “to-do” list more effectively
- Starting every day with a plan
- Using SRT–strategic reserve time
- Using your energy cycle to your advantage
- How to plan and bring closure to the day
- Dealing with obstacles that can keep you from your priorities
- Ineffective delegation
- Too much email and paperwork
- Inefficient habit patterns/time log
- Managing stress to maintain productivity
- How stress affects you
- Stages of burnout
- How vulnerable are you to stress?