Running an effective meeting is more important than ever in today’s time-conscious and results-oriented business environment. This powerful session will help ensure your meetings are productive and on-track. You’ll learn and practice essential facilitation and meeting management techniques.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Clarify meeting outcomes.
- Describe the meeting model that promotes work & improves meeting flow.
- Differentiate the roles of a meeting leader and know when to use the appropriate role.
- Identify methods for engaging participants.
- Name strategies for challenging situations.
- The five essentials for any meeting
- Directing and Facilitating – the meeting leader’s roles
- Using the meeting process to focus on work
- Tips for decision making with a group
- Strategies for managing group dynamics
- Fundamental tools for meetings