Running an effective meeting is more important than ever in today’s time-conscious and results-oriented business environment. To make sure your meetings are productive and on-track, you’ll want to attend this fast-paced, full-day session where you’ll learn and practice essential facilitation and meeting management techniques.
Supervisors, managers, and others who conduct meetings as part of their job.
- Meetings that get the intended results.
- Increased participant engagement, productivity, and morale.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Clarify meeting outcomes.
- Use a model to promote work and improve meeting flow.
- Differentiate the roles of a meeting leader and know when to use the appropriate role.
- Identify new methods for engaging participants.
- Create strategies for challenging situations.
- Use tools to better direct and facilitate the meeting process.
- The five essentials for any meeting
- Agenda and minutes
- Guidelines and logistics
- Focus the work on measurable outcomes
- Meeting Leadership
- Directing and Facilitating – the meeting leader’s roles
- Using the meeting process to focus on work
- Leading effective discussions
- Strategies for managing group dynamics
- Fundamental tools for meetings
- Tips for decision making with a group
This class can be presented in a full or half-day modified format.