Most people do not voluntary leave a job because of pay, the amount of work, or the number of hours. They leave because the relationship with their immediate supervisor is not working. Part of maintaining a good relationship has to do with rewards and recognition.
In this half-day program you’ll learn tips and techniques that will help keep employees engaged and loyal.
Supervisors, managers, leaders, HR personnel, and others who would like to motivate employees and volunteers through recognition and rewards at work.
- Improved workplace morale.
- Greater individual and organizational productivity.
- Higher employee satisfaction.
- Reduced employee turnover.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- List the key workplace motivators.
- Focus on a motivating environment in your workplace.
- Understand the key factors in recognizing employees.
- Create a climate that will retain good qualified employees.
I. Our workforce today
II. Identifying what motivates people at work
III. Giving meaningful recognition
IV. The Motivation Matrix
V. Expectancy Theory
VI. Helping individuals and teams get to maturity
VII. Creating a climate of high motivation
VIII. Personal action plan