An understanding of the dynamics of power and influence in organizations is essential to managerial survival and advancement.
One 3.5-hour session
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Define power.
- Describe power in organizations.
- List the natural bases of power.
- Identify the various types of power.
- Contrast power vs. authority.
- Define influence.
- Name the various styles of influence.
- Describe how it is possible to combine power and influence in positive ways.
- Discuss power and influence from a service perspective.