Today almost any employee may be called upon to speak before a group. It can be at a team meeting, a budget review session, a board meeting, or a large public event. Regardless of the circumstances, it is important to present using the best form possible. In this one-day program you will learn the fundamental presentation techniques used by successful speakers everywhere.
Any employee who makes or will make presentations as part of his/her responsibilities.
- Project a polished, professional image “on stage.”
- Feel confident and less stressed when speaking in public.
- Develop a reputation for interesting, persuasive presentations.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Plan and organize information so it can be presented in the most effective manner.
- Use techniques to open and close a presentation that engages the audience and creates interest about the topic.
- Identify visual tools that maximize the message.
- Develop strategies for a more effective speaking style.
- Preparing a presentation
- What is your message: Planning the topic
- Organizing content to maximize message effectiveness
- Considering audience’s needs
- Dynamic introductions
- effective transitions
- Memorable conclusions
- Presentation Logistics
- Room set-ups that boost your effectiveness
- Dealing with questions
- Enhance retention with effective visual aids
- Your presentation style
- Posture and gestures
- Voice quality and eye contact
- Managing the audience
- Managing your anxiety
- Practice (Participants will give a short presentation)