How do you handle stress when the nature of your job is stress? If you deal with difficult customers on a regular basis, or you have to enforce unpopular policies, or your job is fast-paced and customer intensive, then this program is for you.
Anyone who would like to cope more effectively with the stress of a fast- paced, high-customer contact job.
- Increased resilience in the face of stress.
- Greater confidence in your ability to solve job-related problems.
- A toolkit for avoiding burnout and other stress-related effects.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Assess the stressful situations you encounter in your job.
- Explore different techniques for dealing with each stress situation.
- List and practice methods for handling conflicts and situational changes.
- Identify and use self-management techniques to reduce the effects of on-the-job stress.
- Assessing your current stress levels
- Identifying actual or potential areas of stress and conflict
- Assessing current coping levels
- Techniques for dealing with stressful job situations
- Organizing and pacing
- Understanding and managing conflict
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Self management for the long run
- Obstacles and advantages
- Stress-reduction action planning