In order to be effective in modern organizations, a supervisor must be a team leader and facilitator, not just the boss. These new roles require a whole new set of skills. This workshop focuses on developing these skills.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the structure and characteristics of high performance teams.
- Understand the stages of team development.
- Identify specific supervisory tools for building team alignment, creating mutual respect, and fostering clear communication.
- Describe the dynamics of team problem solving and decision making.
- Develop methods for resolving conflict.
- Use a proven model for conflict resolution.