Since we all get the same amount of time in a day, how is it that some people seem to get so much more done? This session answers that question with a behind-the-scenes look at the some of the most productive people of all time and how they did it. We’ll borrow the best ideas, modernize them, and make them work for us today.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Describe/discuss the best technology to use to save time and increase efficiency.
- Share the best life hacks (shortcuts and time savers) and how to use them at home and work.
- Compare the effectiveness of "single focus" with multitasking and discover the right approach for different types of tasks.
- Get to the root of procrastination and what works best to overcome it.
- Show how simplifying and streamlining help free up time, get you organized more easily, and help make you better at what you do.