The ability to deal positively with anyone who interacts with you (even someone who is distressed) is an important skill that can boost your value to the organization and save you stress. In this ZoomBite© session you will learn simple tips and techniques that can consistently win rave reviews for what you do and how you do it.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Read people and what their nonverbal clues are telling you.
- Find out what someone wants so you can help meet their needs and gain their cooperation.
- Discover the best ways to deal with difficult people and resolve even the toughest issues.
- Build your brand as a problem-solver and someone who gets things done.
- Explore how the leaders in customer service do it, and what you can apply in your work.
- Make a good first impression and leave a lasting one with what you say and do.
- Learn the value of using empathy and understanding to help others.