Supervisors, managers, and other professionals are not only required to manage their own time well; they must help others use their time effectively. You can increase your value to your organization and improve the quality of your life professionally and personally by learning to manage your time well.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Gain greater control over your life and work.
- Set priorities and follow through with them knowing your values and mission.
- Prevent management by crisis by working toward your goals.
- Use a scheduling and organization system to help you stay focused.
- Identify specific time-wasters and how to deal with them.
- Taking Control of Your Daily Time
- Knowing and Defining Your Real Priorities
- Effective Planning to Accomplish Goals
- Delegation: A Key Management Function
- Taking Control of Your Life: Life Balance
- Taking Control of Your Schedule
- Summary and Your Personal Action Plan