Each individual has his/her own leadership style. How well that style is managed will determine the level of success and fulfillment experienced as a supervisor.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between the terms; supervisor, leader and manager.
- Summarize the leadership transition process.
- Explain personal communication style.
- Recognize different communication styles and explain how to interact with different communication styles.
- Analyze personal style for strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify and apply strategies to improve your interactions with others.
- What is the difference between supervision, leadership and management?
- The challenge of leadership transitions
- An overview of temperament and communication styles
- An overview of the MBTI’s Four Measures
- Energy Focus
- Gathering Information
- Decision Making
- Lifestyle Structure
- Tips for interpersonal effectiveness
- Strategies for working with others