Anyone who would like to improve communication through a better understanding of non-verbal communication.
- Improve your communication ability by developing a strong understanding of body language.
- Learn why the non-verbal part of everyday communication can make or break a positive interaction.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Explain the functions and patterns of body signals.
- Read body signals accurately.
- Demonstrate and interpret examples of facial language.
- Demonstrate and interpret examples of tonal language.
- The function of body signals and patterns
- Interpreting body signals
- Culture-specific interpretations
- It might just be cold in the room!
- Facial language
- Tonal language
- Putting it all together for improved communication